Start your new career with Heartbeat Transport Ltd.
Professional Class 1 Driver Employment Opportunities
Professional Transport Driver
The professional transport driver holds a vital part of our trucking operation. As an employee with Heartbeat Transport Ltd, drivers are expected to be skilled, trained driving professionals with a safe driving record, sound judgment and respect for other highway users.
The truck driver is the front line representative for Heartbeat Transport Ltd. We are looking for drivers who are familiar with situations involving tasks that are repeated often and regularly and are done according to procedure and attaining precise standards.
A self-starter, with a positive attitude to perform to full potential is an expectation as an employee with Heartbeat Transport Ltd.
Federal and Provincial safety regulations and laws must be common knowledge and the importance to adherence will be an expectation.
We offer the following:
- Full time employment with reset at home
- Benefits after 3 month probationary period
- Direct Deposit
- Team environment
Requirements for this position:
- Class 1 License with a clean abstract
- B-Train experience
- 3 years commercial driving
- Commitment to operate highway trucks in a safe, courteous manner
- Strong knowledge of federal and provincial safety expectations
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
All resumes will be accepted, only the applicants that meet our qualifications will be contacted for a phone interview.